Monday, March 23, 2009

The Gang

I thought that I would post pics of the gang at my house. First we have the Sophie - The Ruling Queen of all that is, all that was, and all that shall be (definitely a legend in her own mind).


Sophie looks very content, does she?

Next we have the Happy Bouncing Basenji - Jasmine.


Another pose of Jasmine.


She loves to have her belly rubbed.

Then there is Barnabas - who was such a little vampire when he was a kitten that I named him Barbabas after the character of Barnabas Collins from the old gothic soap opera Dark Shadows.


Next is Roadie, or Rue, or the Road Dog. She answers to all of those names. Roadie was Guy's dog and now I have custody of her.



Another pic of the Road dog. I like this pic of her.



And last, but not least we have Halloween Kitty, she was also Guy's and I got custody of her as well. He called her Killer. LOL! And my BF calls her "Bud". Poor kitty she's never gonna learn her name!



Well, that's the gang at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment