Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow in Texas!

It snowed overnight. I awoke to a blanket of now on the ground. It's looks so pretty and not a common sight in my area of Texas.

I haven't been out in it, just kinda hung out the door to snap a couple of pictures.

Ok,just took "the girls" out. It's still snowing, small wet snowflakes. I got some more pics while I was outside.

My only tree and my statues.


Jasmine running in the snow.



Roadie taking a walk in the snow.

Another shot of Jasmine hunting in the snow. She's always on the hunt.


Another pic of Roadie checking out the snow.

No pics of the cats as they don't go outside ever and I doubt they would like the white stuff anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Got close yesterday and got a few minutes of sleet.
    But all I'm getting is rain.:(
    Miss Kitty

    ReplyDelete